SST Energy Corporation is an industry leader in contract drilling services for the development of oil and natural gas, concentrating on the Rocky Mountain Region of the United States. SST Energy Corporation celebrated it's 20th year of service to the oil and gas industry in the Rocky Mountains on February 21st of 2009. We have enjoyed a steady growth rate since 1989 and look forward to continuing this growth.
We are proud of our National ranking of 22nd for footage drilled out of the top 100 drilling contractors, tracked by Rig Data (2012).
SST Energy Corporation takes pride in the many aspects that has allowed the company to stand out as a leader in the industry:
- Well maintained equipment
- A highly regarded safety program
- Qualified and professional personnel
- Customized drilling solutions
SST Energy Corporation believes that the energy industry provides tremendous opportunities in exploration and acquisition and is aggressively pursuing growth and expansion. The company's priorities for the future will focus on:
- Partnership drilling programs through which the company operates or participates in a percentage of the wells.
- Acquisition programs; SST Energy's participation will be based on such criteria as expectations of strong cash flow, long reserve life, substantial upside/exploitation potential, operations available and reasonable oil and gas mix.
- Acquisition of related services or assets in which synergy can be generated through a combination of the existing entity and SST Energy's expertise.
Targeted growth and solid customer relationships ensure the future success of SST Energy Corporation. The team focuses on understanding and tailoring to the needs of customers in order to provide the highest quality service available.
Thank you for taking time to visit the website of SST Energy Corporation. We are working diligently to improve the services we offer through it. As you navigate through our website you will see maps and rig directions available to inform you where each of our rigs is currently working. We continually update our rig inventories as we maintain and improve our fleet. Again, thank you and please let us know of any changes you see necessary to accommodate your needs.